Four partners from our national Energy Group recently co-authored the Canadian chapter in the second edition of Alternative Energy & Power, a publication of Chambers and Partners. The chapter surveys key topics, including:
- Structure and ownership of the power industry
- Market structure, supply and pricing
- Climate change laws and alternative energy
- Generation: from approvals to decommissioning
- Transmission: construction and operation of facilities
- Distribution: construction and operation of facilities
This 22-page publication comes at an exciting time in the evolution of the global electric energy and power industry. We are pleased to be able to make it available for downloading.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.