New Class of Partners and Senior Counsel are "Leaders in Their Practice Areas, Embody Firm Culture and Commitment to Excellence"
NEW YORK, November 1, 2021 – Proskauer, a leading international law firm, is pleased to announce the promotion of 26 lawyers, 14 to partner and 12 to senior counsel. Four of the newly promoted partners are based in the Firm's London office.
"We are thrilled to promote this dynamic group of lawyers who are leaders in their practice areas and embody the Firm's culture and commitment to excellence" said Steven M. Ellis, Chairman of Proskauer. "I — and the entire Firm — congratulate each of these talented lawyers on this professional milestone and look forward to their continued success at Proskauer."
"This tremendous class of new partners and senior counsel have worked tirelessly to help our Firm and clients succeed, break into new industries and navigate complex, high-profile matters," said Daryn Grossman, Managing Partner of Proskauer. "We are excited to celebrate this achievement with them as they embark on the next chapter of their careers."
The Firm's new partners and senior counsel are:
- Justin Alex, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation, Labor and Employment, Washington, D.C.
- Nathaniel Birdsall, Private Client Services, New York
- Tony Downes, Private Equity Transactions and Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate, London
- Caryn Greenspan, Private Funds, Corporate, New York
- Kristian Herrmann, Private Equity Transactions and Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate, Los Angeles
- Andrew Houghton, Private Equity Transactions and Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate, London
- Jordan Hurwitz, Private Funds, Corporate, London
- Nathan Lander, Litigation, New York
- Jason Madden, Health Care, Corporate, New York
- Katelyn O'Brien, Real Estate, Boston
- Janicelynn Park, Tax, New York
- Louis Rambo, Capital Markets, Corporate, Washington, D.C.
- Vishnu Shankar, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, and Privacy and Cybersecurity, Corporate, London
- Kerry Shriver, Private Funds, Corporate, Boston
- Noa Baddish, Labor & Employment, New York
- Christine Espino, Litigation, Boston
- Rachel Fischer, Labor & Employment, New York
- Joshua Fox, Labor & Employment, New York
- David Hanna, Litigation, Los Angeles
- Erin Harper, Real Estate, New York
- Philippe Lebel, Labor & Employment, Los Angeles
- Katrina McCann, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation, Tax, New York
- Louis Sorgi, Private Funds, Corporate, Boston
- Laura Stafford, Litigation, Boston
- Scott Patrick Thurman, Private Credit, Corporate, New York
- Jeff Warshafsky, Litigation, New York
We are 725+ lawyers serving clients from 12 offices located in the leading financial and business centers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The world's leading organizations, companies and corporations choose us to be their representatives in their most critical situations. But more, they consider Proskauer a strategic partner to drive their business forward. We work with asset managers, major sports leagues, Fortune 500 companies, entertainment industry legends and other industry-redefining companies.