The International Advertising Association is sponsoring a webinar, "Privacy Principles for the Advertising Industry," which will be held on Tuesday, March 14th, at 11:00 a.m. EDT.
Last month, the IAA released a set of global privacy principles to help inform effective privacy legislation. This webinar will discuss the new principles and then highlight some key privacy law developments around the world that will impact marketers.
The speakers at the webinar will be:
- Daniel Goldberg, Frankfurt Kurnit (United States)
- Isabel Hering, Veirano Advogados (Brazil)
- Svea Kuns, Heuking Kuhn Luer Wojtek (Germany)
- Bryony Long, Lewis Silkin (United Kingdom)
- Justina Zhang, TransAsia Lawyers (China)
No pre-registration for the webinar is required. In order to attend, please just join us at the proper time on YouTube, Facebook, or LinkedIn.