On September 11, Managing Partner Jeff Kray presented to the Washington Association of Water and Sewer Districts on key issues water providers nationwide should consider regarding the 3M and DuPont proposed settlement agreements, including the indemnity provisions, the scopes of the releases, the timing of payment, and the adequacy of the settlement amounts.
- PFAS Settlements: How Much is Enough?
- AGs and Water Utilities Oppose 3M Settlement, Criticize DuPont's as Too Small
- Jeff Kray, Managing Partner
- Jessica Ferrell, Partner, Chair of Litigation Department
- Isabel Carey, Associate
- Victor Xu, Associate
- Public Water System Settlement Website
- Opposition to Motion for Preliminary Approval, Certification of Settlement Class, and Permission to Disseminate Class Notice
- Preliminary Approval Order for Settlement between
Public Water Systems and 3M Company
- Preliminary Approval Order for Settlement between Public Water Systems and DuPont
Originally published Sep 11, 2023
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.