If you haven't already seen the notifications in the Taft Privacy and Data Security Mobile App, we wanted to make you aware or remind you about some important security updates issued by Apple affecting multiple products. CISA (Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency) is recommending consumers update their devices as soon as possible.
- Apple Security Updates: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201222
- Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT204204
- Update your Mac: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201541 How to allow background updates: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT207005
- Update your Apple TV: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT202716
- Update your Apple Watch: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT204641
- Tech Crunch Article describing severity: https://techcrunch.com/2022/08/17/iphone-ipad-mac-zero-days/
And if you need to download the free Taft Privacy and Security Mobile Application for free, you can do it here:
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.