Key Findings From Ankura's Cyber Trends and Threat Bulletin
The latest bulletin released by our Cyber Threat Investigations & Expert Services Team includes a detailed analysis of current cyber trends and key happenings on a global scale.
Our analysts examined rising trends, ransomware attacks, group tactics, threats, and procedures from the past sixty days and compiled a comprehensive briefing all in one downloadable and printable report.
Highlights from our latest report include:
- Analysis of the increasing cyberattacks against Sweden and Finland since joining NATO
- Implications of the U.S. Senate's Quantum Computing Cybersecurity Preparedness Act
- Warnings from the FBI and MI5 about the rapid increase in Chinese-affiliated threat actors
- Key factors supercharging organizational growth among ransomware groups today
- Updated list of the top trending technical indicators of compromise to help detect security incidents faster
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.