The Cabinet Regulatory Tracker is a list of upcoming comment deadlines and effective dates. Click on the links below to view deadlines from August 1, 2020, to August 15, 2020.
For continuous real-time updates, please consult the Cabinet Regulatory Calendar.
- August 3: Comptroller - National Bank and Federal Savings Association Digital Activities
- August 3: FINRA - Order Instituting Proceedings To Determine Whether To Approve or Disapprove a Proposed Rule Change, as Modified by Amendment No. 1, To Address BrokerDealers With a Significant History of Misconduct
- August 3: Patent and Trademark Office - Trademark Fee Adjustment
- August 3: Comptroller - Activities and Operations of National Banks and Federal Savings Associations
- August 4: CFPB - Facilitating the LIBOR Transition (Regulation Z)
- August 4: CFPB - Debt Collection Practices (Regulation F); Extension of Comment Period
- August 10: CFPB - Qualified Mortgage Definition Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z): Extension of Sunset Date
- August 11: CFTC - Exemption From Registration for Certain Foreign Persons Acting as Commodity Pool Operators of Offshore Commodity Pools
- August 1: SEC - Rule and Form Amendments to Offering Process for BDCs and Closed-End Funds
- August 1: SEC - Securities Offering Reform for Closed-End Investment Companies; Correction
- August 1: SEC - Securities Offering Reform for Closed-End Investment Companies
- August 3: FINRA - Proposed Rule Change To Amend FINRA Rule 6730 (Transaction Reporting)
- August 3: Comptroller - Permissible Interest on Loans That Are Sold, Assigned, or Otherwise Transferred
- August 13: Comptroller - Employment Contracts, Mutual to Stock Conversions
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.