In this first podcast, we are going to talk about the use of personal names as 'brands' and why this is an important subject in the world of fashion.
- An intro to HGF and the podcast
- Why is the use of personal names as brands important in the world of fashion (2:41)
- The Elizabeth Emanual case (4:35)
- The Karen Millen case (9:40)
- Learnings from the case examples (11:23)
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.