In this week's tax update:
- United Nations (UN) updates its model double taxation convention
- Consultation on CGT payment window for residential property gains
Trust, estates and IHT
- Trusts Registration Service (TRS)
PAYE and employment
- FTT finds for the taxpayer in another IR35 case
- Consultation on employment status
- Country-by-country reporting: OECD peer review
- Welsh land transaction tax
- Standard-rated supply of roof or reduced-rate energy saving materials?
- Reverse charge for construction services
Tax publicationsDownload the PDF newsletter
We have taken care to ensure the accuracy of this publication, which is based on material in the public domain at the time of issue. However, the publication is written in general terms for information purposes only and in no way constitutes specific advice. You are strongly recommended to seek specific advice before taking any action in relation to the matters referred to in this publication. No responsibility can be taken for any errors contained in the publication or for any loss arising from action taken or refrained from on the basis of this publication or its contents. © Smith & Williamson Holdings Limited 2018.