This regular alert covers key regulatory EU developments related to the COVID-19 situation. It does not purport to provide an exhaustive overview of developments and contains no analysis or opinion.
LATEST KEY DEVELOPMENTS
Competition & State Aid
- ?25 billion Pan-European Guarantee Fund deployed for the first time
- EU approves new and amended Member State measures to support the economy
Trade / Export Controls
- No noteworthy items for this issue
Medicines, Medical Devices, and Personal Protective Equipment
- European Medicines Agency starts evaluation of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
- Commission concludes exploratory talks with Valneva to secure an additional COVID-19 vaccine
- Commission issues Notice in relation to medical devices, including temporary measures for remote audits for assessing quality management systems
- European Commission grants conditional marketing authorization for Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Protection
- European Medicines Agency pursues investigation of cyberattack
To view the full article, please click here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.