Expansion Of IP Horizons In Eurasia
IP protection system is being steadily built in the Eurasian region.
Since 1995 the Eurasian Patent Convention makes it possible to obtain a Eurasian patent for invention in its member-states: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
In 2021 the grasp of the Eurasian Patent Convention is extended to a new subject-matter - industrial design according to the Protocol on Eurasian Industrial Design.
Moreover, the Agreement on Eurasian Trademark becomes effective in some Eurasian states- Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia.
IP attorneys and lawyers of Gorodissky & Partners will share their experience to assist you in developing efficient strategies for protection of patent, industrial design and trademark rights in the Eurasian region in the light of new changes:
- What do you need to know about the Eurasian patent system and its features?
- What are the new options for protection of industrial design in the Eurasian states?
- What is the Eurasian trademark?
- What strategy should be chosen for IP protection in this region?
- How to build up an efficient brand protection and anti-counterfeiting strategy in the Eurasian region?
Date: April 28-29, 2021
Time: CEST 10:00, MSK 11:00, JST 17:00
The Webinar is complimentary with limited number of participants.
Please find more details and registration form here.
Registration is valid after our confirmation.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.