In the survey for 2018 we discuss the main changes in real estate legislation adopted during the last year in Russia, which are of particular interest to practitioners, namely:
- Public easements regarding linear infrastructure;
- Demolition and legalization of unauthorized buildings;
- State registration through notaries;
- Recommendations of the Plenum of the Supreme Court on conclusion and interpretation of agreements, in particular, preliminary agreements;
- Recommendations of the Presidium of the Supreme Court on changing the permitted use of land;
- Court practice.
More detailed information you can find in the attached report.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.