2 October 2019
9:00 AM BST
Squire Patton Boggs
148 Edmund Street Birmingham B3 2JR
The next series of environmental seminars will take place during September and October 2019 across our UK offices.
Our environmental, safety and health lawyers will provide you with an update on recent developments relating to environmental law and compliance.
The update will include the following topics:
- Clean air plans and zones
- Net-zero carbon and what it means
- Enhanced producer responsibility proposals
- The Environment Bill and Office for Environmental Protection
- Parent company responsibility for environmental impacts caused by overseas subsidiaries
The seminars will provide you with an opportunity to discuss with our experts any specific issues and queries that you may have, as well as allow you to share your experiences with other environmental professionals from across the regions.