SSEK Legal Consultants will lead a full-day Indonesia HR Employment Law Masterclass in Singapore on Thursday, July 25, 2019.
Participants will receive a comprehensive overview of the Indonesian labor law landscape and an update on recent regulatory updates. The masterclass will cover:
- Overview of Indonesian labor law landscape
- Indonesian labor law updates
- Company regulations
- Best practices – disabled workers, sexual harassment, whistleblowers, data privacy
- Managing different categories of employment contract
- Understanding the termination process
- Managing labor issues during M&As and transfer of employment
- Navigating the Labor Court
There will also be an in-depth Q&A.
The masterclass is organized with RHT Academy, which provides training, development and continuing education for legal, GRC professionals and senior executives.
SSEK is regularly rated as a top-tier employment and labor law firm by leading legal directories including Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 and Asia Law & Practice. SSEK is the Indonesia member of the Employment Law Alliance, the leading global alliance of labor and employment law firms and lawyers.