Have a look at some highlights of the programme over the two days, among which:
Tuesday 21 March 2023:
- A keynote on the big picture macro world and its implications for the asset management industry
- Engaging with investors in times of volatile markets
- The role of the Fund Board in implementing an ESG strategy
- Driving alpha generation: How Artificial Intelligence and related technologies are being used to support investment decision making
- Asset servicing 2.0, next generation tech solutions
- Corporate taxation in Europe: Key trends and developments of relevance for Luxembourg management companies
- From acronyms to ESG compliance or greenwashing?
Wednesday 22 March 2023:
- A keynote speech on how and why, the financial services industry can help deliver a just transition to net zero
- The traditional update on key regulatory developments
- An interview about protecting our waterways and forests
- What will shape future fund products?
- The Luxembourg management company ecosystem
- An interview with the CSSF
Last but not least, some interviews of key professionals await you, namely ofJohn Berrigan, Director-General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union, of the European Commission, and of Marco Zwick, Director of CSSF.
Please firstname.lastname@example.org sponsorship opportunities.