Mayer Brown JSM Newsletter
In the 2018 Q2 edition, we look at:
Intellectual Property – China
- A Good Sport? – The Latest View on Streaming in China
- China's Latest Position on Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) and Trade Mark Infringement
- China on United States Intellectual Property Protection and Enforcement Priority Watch List Again
Intellectual Property – Hong Kong
- Your Name or Mine? A Case of Withered Romance and Passing Off
- Trade Mark Office Battles
Telecommunications - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's Telecommunications Regulator Set to Reduce Licence Fees
- Patent Forward Citations and Patent Quality
Virtual Banks – Hong Kong
- The Future is Here: New Guidelines Issued by the HKMA for Virtual Banks
Visit us at www.mayerbrownjsm.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services organization comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the Mayer Brown Practices). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP, a limited liability partnership established in the United States; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership, and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2018. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein. Please also read the JSM legal publications Disclaimer.