Welcome to the latest edition of our Japan Corporate Quarterly Update – our round up of recent corporate updates from our global network. We have picked out 10 newsletters and 4 webinars (available in English only) that we believe are relevant to our Japanese clients.
Please click on one of the links below to read one of the highlighted articles or to listen to one of the webinars.
Each week Herbert Smith Freehills releases a number of free newsletters, legal updates and webinars. Please click here to subscribe to our other publications or to receive our webinar invitations.
Please contact us if you would like any further information about any of these updates.
- China's New CyberSecurity Law: Highlights
- European Private Equity: Legal Developments and Trends
- Competition Law: Competition Law angles on the Fintech sector
- Investment Treaty Protection: A Whistlestop Tour
- Asset Management and Investment Funds: An update on Market Abuse Regulation, Corporate Reporting and Investment and Corporate Banking Market Study
- Energy long term gas sales agreements: Court of Appeal confirms that "default gas" is the exclusive remedy for underdeliveries under long term gas sales agreements
- Merger regime considerations: Why should merger regime considerations be placed at the forefront of transactions in the mining sector?
- Merger clearance: The Altice Case A costly warning not to engage in gunjumping before receiving merger control clearance
- German renewable energy regime: Changes to the German renewable energy regime
- Indonesia Fintech: Regulatory
developments on Fintech in Indonesia
- Brexit: Future UK trade relations with the EU and with third countries
- The Modern Slavery Act: The challenge and opportunity for businesses
- Data Hotspots: Data hotspots and the importance of being data aware
- Shareholder activism: Shareholder activism, active shareholders and corporate preparedness
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.