International Business Companies (Fees) Regulations, 2016 shall come into force on 1 April 2016.
The government fees for the following filings will be increased:
- Amendment of Memorandum and Articles of Association: increasing the fee to US$50 upon registration by the Registrar of an amendment, if the registration is within 30 days immediately following the passing of the resolution authorising the amendment;
- Articles of Continuation: increasing the fee to US$500 upon the submission to the Registrar for a company not incorporated under the Act the authorised capital of which does not exceed US$50,000; increasing the fee to US$1,000 upon the submission to the Registrar for a company not incorporated under the Act the authorised capital of which exceeds $50,000;
- Application of Certificate of Good Standing: increasing the fee to US$50 upon the issuance by the Registrar;
- Annual licence fee: for companies with authorised capital does not exceed US$50,000 and all its shares have par value, varied to US$200;
The following additional fees will be applied:
- US$100 upon request for letter of confirmation of a strike off;
- US$100 upon request for incumbency;
- US$25 upon the resignation of a registered agent;
- US$50 upon the registration of registers of directors and members
- US$100 upon the registration of mortgages and charges;
- US$100 for registration of any other document upon request by the registered agent.
Please click here for a copy of the International Business Companies (Fees) Regulations, 2016.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.