Please join Holland & Knight for a webinar on intellectual property in government contracts. During this presentation, our attorneys will discuss the rules that every contractor should know and how they are changing.
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) data rights principles
- Commercializing intellectual property (IP) developed on government contracts
- Why it matters: risks to contractor IP rights
- Most common disputes
- Special contract vehicles: Other Transaction Authority (OTA) and Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- New developments: recent cases and proposed new regulations
- Most expensive lessons learned and best practices
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation.
David S. Black | Partner, Tysons
Christian B. Nagel | Partner, Tysons
Kelsey M. Hayes | Associate, Tysons
Thursday, December 2, 2021
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. CT
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. MT
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. PT
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. HT
Meeting access information will be provided in your confirmation email.
Please register online by December 1.