The impact of COVID-19 on the economy is undeniable and leaders from every industry need to prepare for continuing turbulence.
This webinar is designed for business leaders and key decision makers who are looking to successfully navigate through this period of uncertainty. Whatever your strategy our panel of experts will be able to answer your questions on successfully resetting your business for recovery.
Tuesday 29 September
11.00am - 12.00pm
Our expert panel includes our speakers:
- Victoria Kerton, Regional Director, Commercial Banking, NatWest will provide an insight into the economy, the trends they are seeing and how lenders look to support borrowers addressing recapitalisation or more challenging funding requests
- Jonathan Grant, Partner, DMH Stallard will provide an insight into how businesses can makes sure that they are investment ready and what tops the list of 'must haves' for investors and those looking to buy
Victoria and Jonathan will be joined by:
- Jonathan Compton, Dispute Resolution Partner, DMHS, Chair of Event
- Robert Ganpatsingh, Dispute Resolution Partner, DMHS
- Simon Bellm, Employment Partner, DMHS
Our panel has been designed to include experts from the banking
and legal world and will be available to answer questions on
finance, investment, acquisitions, employment law, directors
duties, managing business disputes and much more.
Please submit questions in advance either during your registration or you can email them to Marketing@dmhstallard.com