We are delighted to invite you to the 13th Annual National Retail and Consumer Markets Summit. Designed for legal counsel and business leaders, this year's summit will feature the latest industry trends and legal developments in the sector. We will offer practical tips for addressing timely issues facing retailers and consumer-facing businesses today. There will be time for discussion at the end of each session. Topics to be discussed include:
- Featured Keynote: Addressing timely and topical developments in the RCM industry
- The Cost of Being Green: The Competition Bureau's focus on greenwashing claims, the circular economy and eco-fees
- Coast-to-Coast Privacy Update: Legislative changes on the horizon
- Spotlight on Employment Law: Topics and trends that are top of mind to retailers
- Continuing the EDI Journey
- McCarthy's Quick Takes: Non-fungible tokens, IP challenges, the Single-use Plastics ban, and more
Note: The presentation will take place in our Toronto office and will be given in English only. Other offices will participate via live video link, with the opportunity to submit questions to the panelists. All instructions and information on how to access the webinar will be forwarded a few days before the event.
If you have questions about this series, please contact email@example.com.
This program qualifies for up to 3.25 hours of CPD credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia and Ontario.
Barreau du Québec Continuing Education: This training is under review and CPD credit will be announced closer to the program date.
Thursday, February 23, 2023
11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. ET
Toronto, Montréal (Lunch will be served)
9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. MT
Calgary (Breakfast will be served)
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT
Vancouver (Breakfast will be served)