Holland & Knight invites you to read the Fall 2020 issue of our Energy and Natural Resources Quarterly newsletter, in which our authors discuss important hot topics and developments in energy, natural resources and environment. This newsletter provides a look around the corner, highlighting top issues and emerging opportunities for the private sector.
Recognizing this newsletter is arriving in your inbox during uncertain times, we also wanted to let you know that Holland & Knight is tracking developments on the emerging situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impacts the crisis may have on the Energy and Natural Resources industry. Analysis on what the developments may mean for business can be found on our COVID-19 Response Team page.
This edition covers, among other relevant topics, a number of recent U.S. political developments that may continue to be important market drivers throughout 2020. We encourage you to reach out to our authors with thoughts or questions on these topics.
- Escazú Agreement: Content and Advantages for Its Implementation in Latin America
- When Considering Bankruptcy, Don't Forget About Environmental Obligations
- Holland & Knight's Clean Tech Quarterly Update
- A New Threat to the Colombian Hydrocarbons Industry
- Key Comparative Lessons with Reference to Wind Energy Sector in Brazil and Colombia
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.