Volume 2, Issue 4
Mayer Brown's Capital Markets Tax Quarterly provides capital markets-related US federal tax news and insights. In this issue of CMTQ, we look at Q4 2019.
- Section 871(m) Phase-In Extended through 2022
- Select Section 871(m) Regulations Finalized
- Backup Withholding Notices to Payers Redesigned to Provide More Information
- Update on Section 385 Regulations: Changes to Certain Documentation Requirements and the Per-se Funding Rules
- IRS Issues Final and New Proposed Regulations on Base Erosion and Anti-Abuse Tax
- Warren Wealth Tax Proposal
- Final Nonresident Alien Withholding Regulations Offer Clarification and Certain Relief to Withholding Agents
Visit us at mayerbrown.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services provider comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the "Mayer Brown Practices"). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP and Mayer Brown Europe – Brussels LLP, both limited liability partnerships established in Illinois USA; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales (authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and registered in England and Wales number OC 303359); Mayer Brown, a SELAS established in France; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2019. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This Mayer Brown article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein.