The 2nd quarter edition of our ReMarks newsletter is out, including:
- Update on the UPC – Delays and the approaching sunrise period
- China confirms "Merchandising Rights" as "Earlier Rights" under Trade Mark Law
- Get your priorities straight before it is too late
- What pharmaceutical companies need to know about CETA's implementation in Canada
- Data protection overhaul – Are you ready?
- Unjustified threats in the UK – New uniform regime is now in force
- UK to join the Hague System for international design registrations
- Trump's trade marks
- Deriving value from IP
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.