Welcome to the Health and Safety Newsletter, which contains updates on the latest Health & Safety news and the resulting implications for directors and businesses.
This edition includes:
- High Court consideration of legal privilege
- Introduction of new control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
- Review of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
- Duties of the Scottish fire and rescue services to undertake a rescue
- Guidance published on new cost recovery scheme
- HSE consultation on proposals to review HSE approved codes of practice
- Provisional statistics on fatal injuries in the workplace 2011/2012
- A review of recent cases
- Recommencement of hydraulic fracturing
- An update on EU offshore safety regulation
- Consultation to replace 2001 Health and Safety at work order with new 2013 order
- Oil & Gas UK publish their first ever annual Health and Safety report
To view the Newsletter in full please click here
This article was written for Law-Now, CMS Cameron McKenna's free online information service. To register for Law-Now, please go to www.law-now.com/law-now/mondaq
Law-Now information is for general purposes and guidance only. The information and opinions expressed in all Law-Now articles are not necessarily comprehensive and do not purport to give professional or legal advice. All Law-Now information relates to circumstances prevailing at the date of its original publication and may not have been updated to reflect subsequent developments.
The original publication date for this article was 01/08/2012.