Our Future of Work Hub 'In Conversation with...' podcast series brings together thought-leaders, innovators, and senior business leaders to get their take on the longer-term trends and immediate drivers shaping the future of work.
Whilst we take a break in August we look back at the series so far and the trends we have covered including:
- Building culture in virtual organisations.
- Automation and the importance of reskilling.
- The 'Great Resignation' and redefining the employee value proposition
- Workplace demographic trends through the prism of age and generations
- The increasing focus on ESG and the shifting employment "deal"
- Reforming organisational culture
- The need for workforce redesign
With more fascinating conversations to come, subscribe and
listen to the Future of Work Hub's 'In Conversation
with...' podcast series so far on the following
The Hub: https://www.futureofworkhub.info/podcasts
Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/3J0fa3i
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.