HMRC has published the annual return forms for different types of employee share arrangements for the tax year 2011-12.
Links to copies of the relevant forms can be found below:
- HMRC-approved SAYE - Form 34
- HMRC-approved company share option plan – Form 35
- HMRC-approved share incentive plans - Form 39
- Enterprise Management Incentives - Form 40
- Unapproved share option plans, share plans, stand-alone share options and awards and other information relating to employment-related securities acquired outside non-tax-favoured arrangements - .Form 42
There are no substantive changes from the versions of these forms published for the tax year 2010-11. We expect the filing deadline to be 6 July 2012.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.