Morrison & Foerster has earned two practice area rankings and eight individual recognitions in Chambers UK's 2022 edition.
The firm received the following practice area recognitions:
- London (Firms): Capital Markets: Debt
- London (Firms): Information Technology
The following lawyers in the firm's London office were recognized:
- Scott Ashton, London (Firms): Capital Markets: Debt
- Brian Bates, London (Firms): Capital Markets: Debt
- Chris Kandel, London (Firms): Banking & Finance: Big-Ticket
- Vladimir Maly, London (Firms): Capital Markets: Derivatives
- Alistair Maughan, London (Firms): Information Technology; UK-wide Outsourcing
- Gareth Rees, London (Firms): Financial Crime: Corporates
- Chiraag Shah, UK-wide: International Arbitration
Morrison & Foerster's London group boasts both UK- and U.S.-qualified lawyers who work with clients on complex cross-border transactions and help them resolve some of the biggest disputes across multiple jurisdictions. With deep roots in the tech sector, the group advises multiple dynamic tech companies on strategic matters that are shaping the future of technology. Working alongside colleagues in the United States and Asia, the London group is able to draw on cultural, jurisdictional, and market knowledge to deliver the best-tailored advice and client service with a global approach.
To view the complete list of Morrison & Foerster's rankings in the 2022 edition of Chambers UK, please visit the publication's website.