As COVID-19 continues to proliferate globally, we want our clients to know that the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities is our top priority. Our COVID Response Team, comprised of our Chief Executive Officer, provincial Managing Partners and Chief Operating Officers, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Information Officer, is monitoring the situation closely and working diligently to align our operations with the recommendations set out by government health authorities.
We have appropriate business continuity plans in place so that we can continue to serve our clients' needs with as little disruption as possible. These include provisions for members of our team to work remotely and securely in the event of an office shut-down.
The initial measures we put in place remain and will be adjusted as needed to continue to ensure the health and safety of the Cox & Palmer team, our clients and community.
- Our network and systems have been tested and are secure. Our team is adept at working remotely.
- In-person client meetings have been adjusted to audio or video conference, and event hosting is halted until further notice.
- We continue to remind our team of the importance of protecting themselves and those around them with good personal hygiene practices.
- Signage has been posted at all office entry points restricting entry of anyone meeting the following criteria:
- Has a cough, fever or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Has had contact with an infected individual or someone who has been quarantined due to exposure to COVID-19.
- They or a family member have traveled outside of Canada within the last two weeks.
- All offices have a ready supply of disinfecting products on hand with amplified cleaning protocols in place.
- The firm has imposed travel restrictions which eliminate any non-essential business travel.
- Any member of the firm undertaking travel outside of Canada is required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon their return to Canada. This will remain in effect until further notice.
We will continue to serve our clients' needs throughout. We are abreast of the impacts COVID-19 is having on global markets, local markets, and your business, and are here to assist you and provide the necessary support during this uncertain time.
We have recently published How to Prepare for Coronavirus in the Workplace, a comprehensive resource outlining what employers in the Atlantic Region should consider when responding to Coronavirus within the workplace.
We extend sincere thanks to our health care professionals whom we know are under the greatest pressure of all, to you, our clients, for your continued business and loyalty, and to our team here at Cox & Palmer, who are working hard to ensure we continue to deliver uninterrupted top quality client service.
We are all in this together.