|March 03, 2020||Online||T - +61 7 3231 2400||$165.00 Incl. GST|
|Log in: 12.15pm|
After 30 June 2020, foreign residents will generally not be able to access the capital gains tax (CGT) main residence exemption. This webinar will provide an analysis of the new changes based on practical case studies and examples.
The webinar will cover:
- how these changes apply to CGT events before 30 June 2020
- issues that need to be considered before transferring any former main residence
- what does it mean to be a 'foreign resident at the time of a CGT event'
- what happens when CGT events occur as part of deceased estates or joint tenancy
- what exemptions may apply to these changes after 30 June 2020.
The webinar will be recorded, so, if you are unable to attend at the advertised time, we will send you the live recording for future viewing.