Women on Boards and Holding Redlich invite you to a panel networking event with Non-Executive Directors, Andrea Staines OAM, The Honourable Paul Lucas and Suzy Cairney. Moderated by Women on Boards Executive Director, Claire Braund, the panel will give a brief outline of their careers and then address a range of questions in the areas of:
- attributes and skills that makes a director effective
- what creates a good board dynamic
- current and emerging issues for boards in their sectors
- risks of serving on boards in the current economic and political climate
- sector specific advice for new and current board members.
Please view the event details below and register using the blue RSVP button.
Registration is complimentary for Holding Redlich guests.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Building boardroom capability
Thursday 1 August 2019
Level 1, 300 Queen Street
Brisbane QLD 4000