In 2022, we launched our new and improved portal. The deadline to switch over is approaching...
We are aware some users may have not accessed the new portal, and experienced the benefits of the improved system.
It is important to note that from the 20th February onwards, the previous version of the portal will be discontinued. This will ensure that all our clients' experiences are optimised.
We are proud to offer our customers a market leading, reporting and case management application alongside our best in class whistleblower telephony service.
We have increased the value of our platform to our users by making it as simple as possible to review, investigate and manage cases raised by your whistleblowers, allowing them to come to amicable resolutions as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the new portal, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Safecall Approach
Our approach has been one of building upon and improving our
existing proposition. We've achieved this through the
development of a new front-end without completely reinventing the
Both customers and whistleblowers alike will see a fresh all-new look and feel, alongside a huge improvement in user experience.
During this initial release we've kept the level of functionality on a par with our existing platform. This has allowed us to focus on delivering some marked improvements to certain features and areas of functionality, ensuring customer get the best out of the platform.
Delivering phase one in this way enables us to migrate our user
base over to the new platform with minimal disruption.
It also allows our customers to familiarise themselves with the new look and feel before we begin rolling out new features in subsequent phased releases.
In this first release exciting new functionality will include:
For All Client Users
- Best-in-class identity and access management including the latest in two-factor authentication via email in partnership with Microsoft Azure.
- Shortly following Phase One we will be able to offer our clients two-factor authentication via SMS, Microsoft Authenticator App and single-sign-on (SSO) as well.
For Advanced Clients
- Improvements to the case management functionality including an all-new user interface for messaging.
- Separate documents area where clients can upload and manage associated files.
- New reporting area enabling the ability to view a selection of reports by timeframe and export data for further analysis. Further development in this area will result in new dashboarding functionality to follow.
For the Whistleblower:
- New and improved experience for the whistleblower. Whistleblowers are now able to create a case using the same new front-end style customers experience and be able to login and track their cases, communicating via the new messaging and document management features.
- Fully optimised for use on mobile devices.
- Available in over 60 languages
Whistleblowing Portal Phase 1
The first phase of these developments has now been released and we've granted early access to a small number of our customers. We are looking to start the wider roll out from the beginning of November.
As always, our account management team are available to help, so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.