William Fry's Commercial Litigation Department continue to closely monitor important litigation trends and risks for the coming year. In this briefing, we identify and discuss the following as key topics for 2021:
- Third Party Litigation Funding in Ireland
- Cybersecurity Threats
- Brexit Implications
- Regulatory and Enforcement Matters
- Insurance Litigation and Business Interruption
- Force Majeure and Frustrated Commercial Activities
- Data Protection and Contentious Technology
- Commercial Tenancies
- Climate Change
- Newly Established Planning Division of the High Court
- Establishment of the Corporate Enforcement Authority
- Remote Trials
Click here to view the full report.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.