Webinar l Wednesday, November 27 l 3PM-4PM China Time
2019 has been a productive year in terms of new tax policies. The new Individual Income Tax Law which took effect from January 1st, 2019; a series of tax-cutting measures targeted at low-profit enterprises; and a recent announcement on entitlement of non-resident taxpayers to tax treaty benefits were all on the list.
As we approach the end of 2019, we ask whether businesses and individuals are fully aware of the compliance requirements of these new policies.
Are you fully enjoying these tax-cut benefits?
In this webinar, Amber Liu, our Senior Accounting & Tax Manager of Corporate Accounting Services, , will guide you through the year-end tax compliance requirements regulated by these new polices, with an aim to help businesses and individuals fulfill their tax commitment and better manage tax strategies for the new year.
This webinar features the following key topics:
- An overview of tax-cutting measures targeting at low-profit enterprises;
- Highlights for year-end tax treatment in terms of Corporate Income Tax(special concerns about outbound payment for interest, rental and royalty, etc);
- What tax procedures employees (including expatriates) need to make at year end?
- What tax procedures are involved if expatriates change from PRC non-resident taxpayer to resident taxpayer, and vice versa?
- What do expatriates need to do to comply with the latest issued announcement on entitlement of non-resident taxpayers to tax treaty benefits?
- What are the additional concernsand to-do-list for employers in terms of individual income tax withholding under new law at year end?
- What are the new rules for annual report to AIC？
15:00 - 15:05 Welcome
15:05 - 16:00 Presentation
How to Register:
This webinar is free of charge. For Registration, please click below.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.