To print this article, all you need is to be registered or login on Mondaq.com.
Subscribe to OnAir with Akin Gump via iTunes, SoundCloud YouTube, Spotify and Google Play.
In this episode, Akin Gump public law and policy senior advisor
and former U.S. Rep.
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and international trade partner
Nnedi Ifudu discuss U.S. sanctions on Venezuela.
Among the topics covered:
- the history of U.S. sanctions on
- the impact of sanctions on
- risks in the Venezuela market
- challenges to the U.S. at the
- forecast for future sanctions.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general
guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought
about your specific circumstances.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Government, Public Sector from Venezuela