On 25.03.2020, the Order regarding CES (Certificate of Emergency Situations) – essential in obtaining the facilities and support measures or in commercial relations – was issued in the Official Monitor, in which the types of CES and the necessary documents are presented.
CES are issued to applicants in 2 forms:
- CES Type 1 – (Annex 1) – for applicants who request its granting, based on the declaration of total or partial interruption of the activity during the decreed state of emergency;
- CES Type 2– (Annex 2) – for applicants requesting its granting based on the declaration of a decrease of incomes in March 2020 by at least 25% compared to the average of the income for the period January-February 2020.
Applications for CES are only submitted electronically. In order to be issued these certificates, applicants should upload the following documents on the http://prevenire.gov.ro/ platform:
- identification data
- declaration of the legal representative (either signed with an electronic signature or by signing a holograph)
The issuance of the CES will be done automatically,
electronically, after the system validates the request.
Worth noting is also the following:
- CESs are valid without signature and stamp and their verification can be done through the same platform by series and number;
- In the event of identifying any suspicions regarding obtaining the CES with the non-observance of the legal provisions or by not certifying the real situation of fact and law, the competent bodies are notified in order to establish the measures;
- Within 5 days from the publication in the Official Monitor of this order, the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Business Environment will ensure the adaptation and functioning of the http://prevenire.gov.ro/ platform.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.