The Corrs Projects Update provides a concise review of, and commercially-focussed commentary on, the latest major judicial and legislative developments affecting projects in Australia.
In this edition, we consider and offer key takeaways from a number of recent cases and developments, including:
- Hyundai Engineering & Steel Industries Co Ltd v Two Ways Construction Pty Ltd (No 2)  FCA 1551 04 (Keywords: international arbitration; enforcement)
- Amendments to NSW Security of Payment Legislation (Keywords: security of payment reform)
- Hurdsman v Ekactrm Solutions Pty Ltd  SASC 112 20 (Keywords: dispute resolution clauses)
- Mann v Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd  VSCA 231 26 (Keyword: quantum meruit)
- Broadley Construction Pte Ltd v Alacran Design Pte Ltd  SGCA 25 40 (Keyword: misunderstandings in negotiation)
- Navigating an Evolving Environmental Legislative Landscape in Western Australia
- Industrial Relations – Ongoing Industrial Uncertainty on the West Gate Tunnel Project
- And more......
Also featured in this edition of the Corrs Projects Update are updates from our energy and resources, environment and planning and employment, workplace relations and safety teams on relevant developments in their areas.
To get your copy of the full update, please click the 'DOWNLOAD' button above.
If you wish to discuss anything we've raised in the update, or have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us using the details listed to the right.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.
|Chambers Asia Pacific Awards 2016 Winner
Client Service Award
|Employer of Choice for Gender Equality