A COMPILATION OF COMPREHENSIVE LEARNING SOLUTIONS, CUSTOMISED TRAINING SESSIONS, SPECIALISED WORKSHOPS AND COACHING SESSIONS.
Sep 16, 2022
Sep 16, 2022
41, Avenue John F. Kennedy
This training covers central topics of the AIFMD and aims at elaborating from a practical perspective on its scope of application, the structuring of an AIFM, its authorisation, organisation and operation as well as the service providers dealing with the AIFM.
The objective is also to interact with participants on the issues they have in understanding how the AIFM environment works.
- AIF and AIFM in Luxembourg - key principles
- AIFM functions
- Organisational rules, operating conditions
- AIF Distribution – marketing with and without EU passport
Alexandra Ciacareanu (Senior Manager, Arendt Regulatory & Consulting).
This training session is directed to all staff members with a need to understand the AIFMD. In particular the following staff are recommended to follow this course:
- Directors, conducting officers, heads of unit and employees
- Managers within service providers, such as depositaries and administrators
- Product managers
- Compliance officers
- Client relationship managers
- Sales and marketing staff
Point of attention
The cancelation policy stated on the bottom of our page "training agenda" applies (see under FAQ).