The Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance is sponsoring its annual "EMEA Advertising Law Year in Review" webinar, which will be held on Thursday, December 9, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. GMT.
The webinar will cover significant legislative, litigation, regulatory, and self-regulatory developments across the EMEA, with speakers from Ghana, Hungary, Slovakia, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. Topics to be covered include social media and influencer marketing, environmental marketing, regulatory enforcement priorities, diversity and inclusion in advertising, responses to the COVID-19 pandemic, and more.
The speakers at the webinar will be:
- Delia Fehr -Bosshard, VISCHER (Switzerland)
- Brinsley Dresden, Lewis Silkin LLP (United Kingdom)
- Aniko Keller, Szecskay Attorneys at Law (Hungary)
- Dusan Nitschneider, Nitschneider & Partners (Slovakia)
- Esohe Olijide, Integrated Legal Consultants (Ghana)
- Mariam Sabet, Al Tamimi & Co. (United Arab Emirates)
For more information, and to register, click here. We hope you'll join us!