People + Culture Strategies is delighted to congratulate the NSW Swifts on their extraordinary success on Saturday 28 August 2021 to secure the Suncorp Super Netball Championship for 2021. The victory (seeing the NSW Swifts win the Super Netball Crown) marks the second victory for the Briony Akle coached team in three years.
PCS, the Official People Partner of Netball NSW and the NSW Swifts has been one of the Major Partners of the team this year. The PCS logo was on the bottom left of the playing dresses for all games.
More significantly, the relationship between PCS and the team has been of great mutual value and multi-dimensional which included the following:
- PCS Founder & Managing Principal Joydeep Hor conducted the team's 2020 Season Review, identifying a number of key areas for change and improvement which were implemented as a result of the Review
- Joydeep provided high-performance mentoring guidance throughout the season a number of players in the team including Helen Housby, Sarah Klau, Sophie Garbin and Natalie Haythornthwaite
- the Club's Leadership Group participated in a number of leadership development workshops prior to the start of the season
- two of the Club's Training Partners, Emily Burgess and Olivia Coleman joined the PCS team (Emily as a Graduate and Olivia as a Paralegal)
- additional assistance has been provided to a number of players throughout the year as part of their career development and growth.
In commenting on the win, Joydeep said:
It has been a great privilege to be a part of this team's success in 2021. The sacrifices made by the team and their coaching staff will go down in history as testament to their commitment. Briony is a remarkable Head Coach and I have enjoyed the opportunity to partner with her on matters of leadership and culture throughout this year.
PCS also congratulates those members of the team who have been selected to play for the Diamonds and the English Roses teams.