April 19, 2021 Webinar
Mayer Brown invites you to the Practising Law Institute's The SPAC Life Cycle: Business, Legal and Accounting Considerations 2021 virtual forum.
This all-day event is made up of a number of panels that will provide a comprehensive examination of special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) and the various business, legal, SEC reporting and accounting considerations that must be addressed in each phase of the SPAC's fast-paced and complex lifecycle.
Mayer Brown partner, Eddie Best, will participate in the afternoon panel, "The De-SPACing Transaction," addressing:
- Proxy and shareholder vote considerations
- Raising additional capital
- SEC reporting and accounting considerations – reverse merger transactions
- Market communications during the de-SPACing process
- Financial statement requirements of the target company
- Auditor requirements
- The "Super Form 8-K"
- Timing, details, and examples
For more information, please visit the event website.