xNearly two months into the COVID-19 lockdown measures, many employers, who have not yet had to take significant measures to alleviate their employment expenses are starting to feel the financial pressures.
It might be that revenue is only now impacted or the pipeline reduced.Following the early noise about Jobkeeper, many businesses are now taking the time to assess all of their options for their workforce and the reshaping of their business.
HHG Legal Group's Employment and Commercial Litigation Lawyer, Gemma Wheeler-Carver, will be delivering a webinar for these organisations that are at breaking-point, providing insights into the 'stand down' process, as well as the options available when normal business and cashflow returns.
DATE: Tuesday, 5 May 2020
TIME: 4.00pm to 5.30pm (including question time)
Topics to be covered will include:
- The test of when you can stand down employees
- assessing your workforce needs now and into the future: the process you should follow
- Employee entitlements during stand down
- Returning workers from stand down (process, timing and JobKeeper implications)
- Determining whether to move from 'stand down' to redundancy
Numbers will be strictly limited to 10 people due to the Q&A nature of this session so quickly reserve your spot.
To ensure this session runs smoothly, please forward all your questions by COB Friday, 1 May to firstname.lastname@example.org.