February 8, 2023 - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Please note that this webinar will take place in French only.
Please join members of our Litigation & Dispute Resolution group for a webinar on key takeaways pertaining to internal investigations.
- Initial considerations for carrying out an internal investigation
- Best practices for appropriately performing and managing an internal investigation
- Drafting an investigation report and drawing conclusions from it
- Disciplinary action following an investigation report
- Youssef Kabbaj, Associate, Montréal
- Simon Seida, Partner, Montréal
Wednesday, February 8, 2023
12 – 1 p.m. (ET)
Mandatory Continuing Education
Please note that pursuant to the amendments to the Règlement sur la formation continue obligatoire des avocats (Regulation respecting mandatory continuing education for lawyers – available in French only) of the Barreau du Québec, which came into force on April 1, 2019, the status of "recognized provider" and the mandatory "recognition" of activities have been abolished.
Blakes will continue to provide you with a confirmation of participation for your records. As stipulated in the above-mentioned regulation, members must preserve supporting documents attesting their completion of training activities for a period of seven years beginning on April30 following the end of the reference period during which such activities were completed.
This program is eligible for up to 1 Substantive hour.
This program has been accredited for up to 1CPD Credit Hour with The Law Society of British Columbia.