In Husch Blackwell's July 2021 Trade Law Newsletter, you'll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law:
- The Dynamic of the Chassis Quandary in Ocean Shipping in the U.S.
- The Ocean Shipping Pandemic Moves to the Rails: The Lot "W" Metaphor in Chicago
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission - Section 701/731 proceedings
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- Updates from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- July export controls and sanctions
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.