The New NAFTA, known as USMCA (in U.S.), CUSMA (in Canada) and T-MEC (in Mexico), will enter into force on July 1, 2020 (or later). As the world focuses on business resumption and recovery in the wake of COVID-19, preparing for the new agreement will be critical for companies relying on North American supply and value chains.
This Episode will examine several forward looking areas of USMCA that will potentially provide great benefits to companies including the Small and Medium Sized Enterprise and Competition Chapters and "behind the border" developments in regulatory alignment.
Episode V speakers include:
- Mark Fisher, CEO, Council of the Great Lakes Region (CGLR)
- Brian Kingston, Vice President, International and Fiscal Issues-Business Council of Canada (BCC)
- Mark High, Member, Dickinson Wright PLLC and President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association (CUSBA)
- Wendy Hulton, Partner, Dickinson Wright LLP
- Dan Ujczo, Practice Group Chair, Canada-U.S., Dickinson Wright PLLC
Have a particular question you'd like to ask? EMAIL us now
and we will answer it during the live webcast.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required.To learn more and to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.