The State AG Report - 9.2.2021
Here are last week's curated AG and federal regulatory news stories highlighting key areas in which state and federal regulators' decisions are having an impact across the US:
- Not Just Fun and Games: Angry Birds Allegedly Violate Children's Privacy
- Consumers Worse Off After Enrolling in Debt Settlement Program
- Energy Company Releases Customers from Astronomical Energy Bills Related to Historic Texas Winter Storm
- $575 Million California Healthcare Antitrust Settlement Approved by Judge
- Psychotherapy Services Provider Nabbed for False Claims Submitted to Medicaid and Medicare
Read more here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.