The outbreak of Covid-19 and the political and economic impact has already been significant in the real estate community. But what activity are we seeing in light of this pandemic? Hear our real estate specialists share views with guest speakers from law firm Mayer Brown to discuss the emerging trends coming to the fore.
The outbreak of Covid-19 and the political and economic impact has already been significant in the real estate community. But what activity are we seeing in light of this pandemic?
In a live video webinar, our real estate administration experts along with guest speakers from Mayer Brown will share views as to what they have seen across the sector in recent weeks. There will be a particular emphasis on how the landlord and tenant dynamics have changed across various asset classes in response to activity at the March quarter date and expectations for the June quarter date, and the potential impact of these changes on future investment activity.
This webinar will cover:
- What impact has the pandemic had on tenant/landlord relations
- The trends we have seen as a result and what are the expectations come June
- The impact on investment activity going forward
- The impact on current and future financing arrangements
- Date: Thursday 16 April 2020
- Time: 10:00 to 10:45 BST (duration: 45 minutes)
- Simon Burgess, Head of Alternative Investments, - Ocorian (Moderator)
- Nick Terry, Executive Director, Alternative Investments - Ocorian
- Christopher Harvey, Partner, Head of UK Real Estate, Mayer Brown
- Martin Wright, Partner, Head of Real Estate Europe, Mayer Brown