The Winter 2019 Edition of the quarterly IT & Data Protection Newsletter by Reed Smith Germany has just been released:
In this edition we cover the following topics:
- ECJ: Global take-down duties of hosting providers
- ECJ on the territorial scope of the right to de-referencing v. operators of search engines
- Munich District Court: Right of access by data subject pursuant to Article 15 (1) GDPR does not include internal comments
- Working papers on special protection of the privacy of children
- EBA Guidelines apply
- Update on transparency requirements for influencer marketing
The newsletter also includes multiple recommendations for reading of publications of the European Data Protection Board and the German data protection authorities.
We hope you enjoy reading it.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.