With no doubt COVID-19 has impacted data processing practices of each and every company. Now many companies around the world have to seek new ways to approach their clients and, therefore, develop different online platforms intensively. Also, whenever possible, companies send their employees to remote working. As a result, providing appropriate technical and organizational data privacy measures during remote wording has become another hot topic.
Please join our webinar on 20 May 2020. During this webinar, we will provide an overview of the most essential data protection issues arisen in the course of the COVID-19 outbreak in CIS. In particular, we will cover the following topics:
- Extensive processing of health data of employees in the course of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Data privacy in remote working conditions and mitigation of cybersecurity risks of using personal devices
- Processing personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Collection of personal data via online platforms
- Preparation to exit from coronavirus restrictions
Please see below materials and the recording of the Webinar:
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.