As COVID-19 lockdown restrictions continue to be relaxed by the Government, more businesses are opening their doors to both employees and customers.
Some health professionals warn of a potential spike in infections and we are already seeing localised tightening of lockdown restrictions in certain parts of the UK. If there is a "second wave", what can we expect? How can businesses prepare, remain agile and mitigate their risks?
In our webinar, we talk through potential scenarios from an employment and health & safety perspective and provide guidance to help businesses navigate the various risks and issues.
- Current government guidance
- What can we expect if infection rates spike?
- Health and Safety issues
- Efficacy of Government Guidance and Economic Costs
- Balancing the seriousness of COVID-19 risk against the cost of sacrifice
- Viability and reasonable practicability
- Route to compliance
- Recording of key decisions
- Employment issues including
- Flexibility in contracts and policies
- Looking after mental health
- Preparing strategies to deal with vulnerable employees and staff with childcare issues